Here’s a list of Open Source projects I contribute to on a regular basis:
AsyncExtensionsaims to mimic Swift Combine operators for async sequences.
- GitHub: https://github.com/sideeffect-io/AsyncExtensions
AsyncStateMachineaims to provide a way to structure an application thanks to state machines. The goal is to identify the states and the side effects involved in each feature and to model them in a consistent and scalable way.
- GitHub: https://github.com/sideeffect-io/AsyncStateMachine
Swift Async Algorithms
swift-async-algorithmsis an Apple repo that aims to bring operators to
AsyncSequencethat are not included in the standard library.
- GitHub: https://github.com/apple/swift-async-algorithms
Feedbacksis a tool to build feedback loops within a Swift based application. Feedbacks relies on DSL written state machines and Apple’s Combine. It is compatible with SwiftUI and UIKit.
- GitHub: https://github.com/CombineCommunity/Feedbacks
Spinis a tool to build feedback loops within a Swift based application allowing you to use a unified syntax whatever the underlying reactive programming framework and whatever Apple UI technology you use (RxSwift, ReactiveSwift, Combine and UIKit, AppKit, SwiftUI).
- GitHub: https://github.com/Spinners/Spin.Swift
RxFlowis a navigation framework for iOS applications based on a Reactive Flow Coordinator pattern.
- GitHub: https://github.com/RxSwiftCommunity/RxFlow